We, the people and staff of Bedford Day Surgery, are committed to:
- providing the best available care to our patients,
- providing the best available service to our doctors,
- provide a competitive, affordable and safe health care service to our community.
We are committed to promoting health, wellbeing and disease prevention to all patients. We do not discriminate in the provision of excellent care and aim to treat all patients with dignity and respect.
We are committed to continuously complying with our Management System which is based on ISO9001, the international standard for Quality Management and meeting the NSQHS standards.
We are also committed to continuously improving, getting better and learning: best practice keeps on changing, and we need to want to learn to follow and improve what we do.
We have processes for planning – these are transparent to our team members and affect all team members. It is important that you know what your role and contribution is. The outcome of the planning process is a set of objectives which will be reviewed and updated at least yearly.
Finally, it is important that all team members:
- keep aware of the requirements of our management systems,
- identify, report, record all problems, incidents, complaints, or areas of improvements,
- comply with the intent and the content of our management system.
By doing so we will achieve our targets and the outcomes identified above. Bedford Day Surgery strives for measurable quality and excellence in all that we do.
We have the capacity to improve lives.
We undertake this with a sense of responsibility, care and compassion, acting with honesty and integrity always.
We value the individuality of our patients and those who support them in their healthcare journey.